- Meet the Team/
- Natalie – Salon Manager/
- Paul – Creative Style Director/
- Amanda – Creative Colour Director/
- Maddie – Senior Stylist & Colourist/
- Renato – Senior Stylist & Colourist/
- Esther – Senior Stylist & Colourist/
- Mitchell – Senior Stylist & Colourist/
- Anna – Senior Stylist & Colourist/
- Maria – Senior Stylist & Colourist/
All posts in News
We just want to assure you all that we are monitoring the Coronavirus (COVID-19) outbreak closely and are listening to and actioning the advice provided by the relevant bodies.
Your safety is our highest priority and we have implemented high sanitisation standards including disinfectant and wipe down of all surfaces after each client service
cleaning and sterilisation of all tools between each client service. Regular cleaning of all high touch areas (door handles, bathroom, reception area) provision of hand sanitiser stations
It goes without saying that we all need to practice some baseline precautions like maintaining good personal hygiene, avoiding close contact with anyone with flu-like symptoms, covering your nose and mouth when you cough/sneeze and staying home if you are sick. All of these actions will help to minimise the spread of the virus.
We are still open for business as usual and encourage everyone to continue to support small businesses like ours who are feeling the impact from companies rolling out mandatory remote work.
Paul & Natalie Baker